Aadhyathmik Powerful Consecrated Aimpon Apana Mudra Modhiram Panchalogam Angooti Panchaloha Vungaram Panchdathu Ring – S9034-01
In Sanskrit, ‘Apana’ is concerned with the ‘downward force’, that is responsible for the elimination of wastes from the body.
Meditation, not only requires a sitting posture with open surrounding but a body free from problems as well. Therefore, Apana mudra helps in removal of toxins from the body that makes it uncomfortable to meditate.
Moreover, it improves those mental and emotional aspects as well that deepens your meditation practice.
How to Do Apana Mudra Meditation
- Sit in any comfortable posture, Padmasana (Lotus Pose), Sukhasana (easy Pose).
- Now, touch the tip of the ring and middle finger to the thumb. The index and little finger remain extended with your palm facing up.
- After this, remain as you are and practice it for few breaths.
Deep breathing while practicing Apana mudra results in purification of Prana through exhalation. However, it strengthens lungs as well.
It also balances the Apana Vayu that balances the organs between the naval and the perineum region. This makes them to function in a far better way then before.
- Helpful in menstrual cramps.
- Strengthens Pelvic organs.
- Helpful in indigestion.
- Boost up the Immune system.